Maintenance method of sewing machine:
In order to ensure the normal operation of the sewing machine, the operation of the sewing machine should be done frequently.
(1) To finish the sewing machine the cloth feeding teeth, remove the screws between the needle plate the cloth feeding teeth, cloth wool dust, add a small amount of special oil for the sewing machine.
(2) The finishing of the sewing disc is the core of the sewing disc machine, it is also easy to have problems. Therefore, it is necessary to often deal with the dirt a small amount of special oil for the sewing disc machine.
(3) The special surface of the finishing machine for other parts all parts in the plate shall be cleaned frequently.
2. Special oil must be used for the oil lubrication of the sewing machine. After several days of continuous use, oil should be added once for the special sewing machine. If oil is added between applications, the machine should be idled for a while to make the oil soak throw out the excess oil. Then, clean the head table with a clean soft cloth to avoid staining the sewing material. Then wear the thread to check the rags, clean them with the movement of the sewing thread, throw out the extra oil stains until there is no oil stains on the rags, then carry out the formal sewing.
Oil filling parts include:
(1) Each oil hole on the head lubricates the upper shaft the parts connected with the upper shaft.
(2) The internal parts of the disc the movable parts connected by each part. Lubricate the presser foot needle rods the components connected to them.
(3) Clean the moving part of the needle add less oil. Do add too much oil to the filling holes parts, just one two drops.
Secondly, we should pay attention to the following points when maintaining the sewing machine:
After the work, insert the machine needle into the pinhole plate, lift the presser foot, cover the machine head with the machine cover to prevent dust invading people. At the beginning of work, first check the main parts, how about the severity of stepping up, whether there is special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. if any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be repaired in time. After the machine has been used for quite a long time, it needs to be overhauled. If parts with large wear are found, they should be replaced.